Creative Things to Make on Recycled Wood Pallets

The pallets are made ​​of pine , a very estimable quality wood. While not as durable as teak or iroko, we can make a solid outdoor furniture, holders and sofa for a low cost. After staining or painting them look tough and offer cozy and rustic furniture with a touch of industrial design, a mix that fits into the decor of any home and garden.

Living Room Pallet Office

Practical Pallet TV Set Stand

Pallet Shelf

Pallet Wine Rack

Pallet Outdoor Salon

Pallet Swing

Pallet TV Holder

Pallet Lounge Chair

Pallet Sofa

Pallet Garden Tools Holder










3 comments:

  1. I got this web page from my pal who informed me regarding this web page and now this time
    I am browsing this site and reading very informative articles
    or reviews at this time.

    Check out my blog: rattan patio furniture sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the chair near the pool, my plan is different, I will build a koi pond madeup of pallet frame and a chair similar to your project

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice DIY pallet projects, I have other idea for the pallets, I will used it as wooden frame to my indoor koi pond project, a nice dog house and a chicken coop

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

How to Recycle